venerdì 13 maggio 2011

Into my arms.

"...And I don't believe in the existence of angels
But looking at you I wonder if that's true
But if I did I would summon them together
And ask them to watch over you
To each burn a candle for you
To make bright and clear your path
And to walk, like Christ, in grace and love
And guide you into my arms..."


From to "Into my arms"
(Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds)


Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Into My Arms di EMI_Music

...e io non credo nell'esistenza degli angeli
ma guardando te mi chiedo se è vero
ma se volessi radunarli tutti
per chiedere loro di vegliare su di te
accendere una candela ad ognuno di loro per te
per far diventare chiaro e splendente il tuo cammino
e camminare, come Cristo, in grazia e amore
e guidarti tra le mie braccia...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento